Our business partner is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to the organization.
- Collaborate with other business partner as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on a business;
- Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met;
- Develop and implement technical project management tools such as plans, schedules, and responsibility and compliance matrices;
- Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources;
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity;
- Report project plans, progress, and results;
- Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks and service agreements.
- Provide advice and guidance to company managers and staff on warehouse utilization, logistics, pallet control, transport costs etc.
- A relevant technical qualification;
- At least 5 years’ experience of warehousing and logistics; managerial experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
If you are interested in this post above, please kindly send an email to [email protected] or Tel: 077 252 596.
Note: Please use post code: PK1907/01-Operation Manager(Logistics) for your application.
Expired Date: 05 August 2019.